Deskripsi CNC TB6600 0.2 4A 9~42V CNC Controller Stepper Motor Driver Nema 17
3D Zaiku Indonesia
Power supply voltage: 9 ~ 42VDC
Max drive current: 4a
Cutting frequency: 20 KHz
PWM chopper type bipolar stepper motor driver IC
1, 9V-42V DC power supply;
2, H bridge bipolar constant phase flow drive;
3, the maximum 4.0A of the eight kinds of output current;
4, the largest 32 subdivision of the 6 models are optional;
5, input signal high speed photoelectric isolation;
6, common-anodestandard single pulse interface;
7, offline to maintain the function;
8, semi closed enclosure can be adapted to a more stringent environment;
9, to provide energy-saving semi-automatic current lock function;
10, built-in temperature protection and over current protection.
Can control 2 phase stepper motor forward and reverse rotation,
With 1-2, W1 -2 , 2W1 -2, 4W1 -2 phase excitation mode.
Only the clock pulse signal can be driven two-phase bipolar stepper motor to achieve low vibration, high efficiency work.
• single chip bipolar sine microstep stepper motor driver
• the new BiCD 0.13 nm process
• up to 42V
• resistance (a +) = 0.4.
• the forward and reverse rotation control
• 5 subdivision mode options (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16,1/32)
• output current: IOUT = 4.0A (peak, in 100ms)
• rated output: IOUT = 3.5 A
• package: HZIP25 - 1.00F
• input port internal pull-down resistor: 100 K.
• alarm output pin current:Ialert = 1mA
• monitoring output pin (MO): Imo= 1mA
• with reset and enable pin
• with standby function.
Break through the traditional, single power supply
• built in overheating protection (TSD) circuit
Undervoltage protection, built-in (UVLO) circuit
• built-in overcurrent detection (ISD), circuit